- I think I'm more capable than everyone else (I don't like being told what to do by people who are less capable than I am).
- I'm never satisfied with what I have (I like challenging myself).
- I see enemies everywhere (I like to win).
- I can't work with other people (I like being my own boss).
- I am always critical of things (I always look for new and better ways to do things).
- I disregard 'facts'. (I like to question conventional wisdom).
- I like to tell people what to do (I like to get people together in order to get things done).
- I take credit for other people's ideas (People get excited by my ideas).
- Nothing is ever enough for me (I am rarely satisfied or complacent).
- I can't relax (I can't sit still).
- I frequently get myself into difficult situations (I can usually work my way out of a difficult situation).
- I fail a lot and blame other people (I would rather fail at my own thing than succeed at someone else's).
- I butt into other people's business (Whenever there is a problem, I am ready to jump right in).
- I have forgotten what I learned when I was young (I think old dogs can learn — even invent — new tricks).
- My family won't work with me (Members of my family run their own businesses).
- My friends won't work with me (I have friends who run their own businesses).
- I was poor as a child (I worked after school and during vacations when I was growing up).
- I enjoy cheating people (I get an adrenaline rush from selling things).
- I can't control my emotions (I am exhilarated by achieving results).
- I turn other people's successes against them (I could have written a better test than Isenberg (and here is what I would change ....)).
Sunday, February 14, 2010
The Entrepreneur Quiz
The Entrepreneur Quiz, more accurately composed (original questions in parentheses). Makes you reconsider just what is being measured: