Because It Needs to Be Said

Comments

  1. Hope you don't mind if I copy the image (with attribution, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true social activist... We can always trust you to say what 'needs' to be said!
    It is difficult for someone in the US to argue with "Support our Troops" and other Propaganda Statements Bush and his sub-ministration hide behind.
    We tend to be a little less myopic and more objective up here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. > Hope you don't mind if I copy the image (with attribution, of course).

    I personally would like to see it on every site on the internet. Please feel free to copy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help you with every site, but I can with two. Consider it done. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments will be moderated. Sorry, but it's not a nice world out there.

Popular Posts